The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Friday, March 30, 2007

Green Apple Splatters

That got your attention, didn't it?

Apple, Greepeace . . . get it? I was always a fool for clever wordplay. Or immature wordplay. Anyway, should liberal-leaning members of Generations X and Y be surprised that the "think different" company's environmental record isn't squeaky clean? I've been a satisfied Apple computer user since I was a pup, but the bottom line is that corporations exist for one purpose: to make money for their shareholders. Watch The Corporation if you don't believe me. So it's going to take a big consumer, shareholder, and media outcry to get Apple to green up. And I hope it happens!

It's feeling like spring, at last. Temperatures in the high 20s-low 30s. I even ran wearing only one layer last night (and no facemask)! I always did love this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home