The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I specifically said

that Kurt Vonnegut is not allowed to die. Nuts. But it wasn't the smoking that did him in.

Know how I know it's spring? I'm running in shorts and my legs are covered with mud from the knee down when I get home. The mud has kind of a Jackson Pollock look on me. It did snow today, but it's still shorts weather for the road work.

Again with the arms race? It wasn't a good idea then, and it isn't a good idea now. First we expand NATO, originally designed to protect us from the Russians, right up to Russia's borders, then we talk about missile bases in Eastern Europe? Maybe I'm just not smart enough to see what security that gives us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home