The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Sunday, April 06, 2008

All Right Now

I'm happy that the Stanford women are headed to the NCAA Finals for the first time in a loooong time. Unfortunately, the men got knocked out by Texas in the Sweet Sixteen round, but still a good year for both basketball teams.

Can't believe I have to report for jury duty tomorrow. Grumblegrumble.

It's feeling springlike, sunny and somewhat warmer (and muddy). I gutted it out for 18 miles today--I don't know if I've ever slacked off more in training for a marathon. Oh well--thank goodness for muscle memory. At least I know my legs can carry me for 26 miles in Oklahoma City next month.

You should all check out my friend Kathy's site, which has some amazing photos!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home