The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a relief!

"I feel like a soldier, But I look like a thief!" should follow, as any Clash fan knows, but I'm actually relieved that I am familiar with most of the purported 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches of All Time. I think it's indicative of my cultural literacy. I can't argue with their #1 pick, as I've been laughing at it since junior high . . .

Apparently, the recession makes your identity cheaper on the black market. Which makes sense: since people have less money in their bank accounts, it should be cheaper to fraudulently access those accounts. N.B. "Identity Theft" is also a great song by Nellie McKay.

Acting on good advice, I got Soft Claws for the cat. So far, I've managed to glue a total of one soft claw onto the ten front claws that need 'em. But I'm a marathoner--I have patience, and I will get him shod.

It's still cold but sunny, and I still need to run after work. Headed to Wasilla this weekend for some birthday luau goodness. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home