The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The 100 Greatest TV Quotes & Catchphrases . . .

. . . according to TV Land, are here. Conspicuously absent:
  • "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" (Michael Palin as Cardinal Ximinez, "Monty Python's Flying Circus")
  • "This . . . is CNN." (James Earl Jones, CNN ad)
  • "Of course I do, don't be ridiculous." (Balki Bartokomous, "Perfect Strangers")
  • "Did I do that?" (Steve Urkel, "Family Matters")
  • "Make it so." (Jean-Luc Picard, "Star Trek: The Next Generation")
  • "Let's hug it out, bitch." (Ari Gold, "Entourage")
  • "Trust me, I know what I'm doing." (Sledge Hammer, "Sledgehammer")
  • "A paperclip can be a wondrous thing. More times than I can remember, one of these has gotten me out of a tight spot." (MacGyver, "MacGyver")
  • "Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." (Dennis Miller, "Dennis Miller Live")
  • Some Chick Hearn basketball hyperbole
Also, Craig Kilborn, not Jon Stewart, first said "here it is: your Moment of Zen" or something a lot like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home