The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Woohoo Holidays

It's warmed up to about 19F/-7C, and I'm the only lawyer in the office. I made cookies for the office this week, and there is still an overabundance of snickerdoodles in the breakroom. Looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving weekend here in town, but really looking forward to Christmas in Chicago with the family and New Year's in San Francisco with good friends. I just bought my tickets, and the best deal I found on Orbitz includes 4 different airlines, takes me from Anchorage to O'Hare via Phoenix (but First Class all the way) and has me flying into and out of San Jose instead of San Francisco. Good enough, and I'll have a lot of fun anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home