The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Thursday, April 12, 2007

At last, a scandal in which the American public can get interested:

One that just about everyone can understand. Paul Wolfowitz is in trouble for giving his girlfriend a huge raise and a promotion at the World Bank, something that's against the rules, not to mention against common sense. Some of you may remember Wolfowitz as the guy combing his hair in the news feed at the beginning of Fahrenheit 9/11, or perhaps as the Deputy Secretary of Defense in the first George W. Bush administration, a principal architect of the Bush Doctrine which has yet to lead to the flowering of peace and democracy in Iraq.

It's sunny and beautiful here today. I'm beginning to feel marathon strong. I continue to covet a Vespa, although it won't do me much good out here.

Too many words on here. Here's a funny visual:


toothpastefordinner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home