The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Meh.

Tired again. But luckily going on vacation in a week, with lots of fun stops along the way!

The documentary version of Howard Zinn's autobiography, You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train is really good! I haven't read the book in 5 years or so, but the film's got great footage, and it's narrated by my man Matt Damon.

While I was not blogging, 3 Alaska State Legislators (1 current, 2 former) got arrested by the FBI for selling their votes on an oil and gas tax bill last year to oil services giant VECO. Our esteemed governor called it "a sad day for Alaska," but if you ask me, that sad day was the day 3 lawmakers let themselves be bribed.

Anyway, not much to report. Running is delightfully tapering off, with race day in 11 days. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home