The Country Lawyer

"I may be a simple country hyper-chicken, but I know when we're finger-licked."

Friday, December 07, 2007

Fine art imitates art

Wow--Frankenstein the novel has a flashback within a flashback within a flashback within yet another flashback. It's just like that Simpsons . . .

It's warm again. I mean, like the Oregon and California winters I had grown used to. It's been rainy and above freezing. Weird. I'm off to Chicagoland in a week and a half for a splendid long vacation with the family. Oh, and I forgot to mention that STANFORD BEAT CAL last weekend!!! A 4-8 season maybe, but we beat Cal and USC (#2 at the time). Jim Harbaugh has made a believer out of me--hopefully he'll get a few years to really build the program. Keep recruiting brainy jocks (says the geek with delusions of jockdom--props to Robert C. for coining the phrase).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home